MINE HAULAGE SOLUTIONS
Suitable for extended hauls with steep gradients, wet, slippery and soft ground conditions delivering high vehicle utilisation.
Has a low centre of gravity essential for safe operation in challenging environments.
Designed to deliver efficiency with low operating costs resulting in cost-effective haulage.
The Loadpro X60 is suitable for extended pit to port hauls up to 30 kilometres.
Suitable for steep gradients, wet slippery and soft ground conditions improving vehicle utilisation.
Its low centre of gravity is essential for operating safely.
The Loadpro X60 ownership and operating costs make it suitable for production hauls and numerous support applications across mining and construction industries with the following benefits:
- reduced “whole of life” ownership costs
- allows fleet standardization resulting in a reduced
- offers the customer an efficient versatile, flexible and viable alternative for production and support applications.
- low maintenance long life enclosed wet brakes
- mid-mount engine resulting in a lower centre of gravity, better access and reduced cab noise
- low long chassis suited to larger bodies and vessels
- optimum power to weight ratio for vehicle performance and efficiency
- ergonomic ROPS cab with maximum visibility for confident operation
- improved tyre wear through suspension geometry with smaller tyre sizes
- low maintenance hydraulic suspension incorporating roll stabilisation.
Accessibility for the operator and maintenance is a key design feature of the Loadpro X60
COMPARISON WITH EXISTING MINE HAULAGE TECHNOLOGY
When transporting bulk material there is more emphasis today on reducing costs of tonne/kilometre as haulage is one of the highest costs in most mining operations.
Today’s mining customer has a choice of 3 classes of truck design for short, medium and long hauls and off-highway applications:
- Articulated Dump Trucks (ADT)
- Off-Highway Dump Trucks (OHV)
- Extra-Heavy Combination Vehicles (EHCV)
The Loadpro X60 matches and exceeds the capabilities of all three above vehicles in terms of long haul cost, application flexibility, high availability, gradeability and operation in slippery conditions.
Unlike the ADT, OHT and EHCV the X60’s centre of gravity is one of the lowest which is essential for high volume bodies and support modules.
The Loadpro X60 attachments (see at right) range from:
- Rigid dump bodies capacity options 30 – 68 m3
- Rigid truck payload capacity 60 tonne
- Service modules in various configurations up to 55 kL
- Water tanks up to 58 kL
- Mine floats 160 tonne payload
- Side tipper trailers up to 140 tonne payload.