Australian designed mine haulage truck really does perform
If you haven’t come across the Australian designed Loadpro X60 mine haulage truck, the next time you’re considering a site truck, these really do deserve consideration.
These units are designed with difficult terrain in mind such as steep inclines or where traction is difficult because of soft or slippery conditions.
A key feature of them is their particularly low centre of gravity. Furthermore they’re designed to have better traction and to create lower ground pressure than your usual haul truck.
They come with a variety of attachments:
- Rigid dump bodies with capacity options of 30-68 m3
- Rigid truck payload capacity of 60 tonne
- Service modules in configurations up to 55kL
- Water tanks up to 58kL
- Mine floats with 160 tonne payload
- Side tipper trailers up to 140 tonne payload